2019년 9월 20일 금요일

원서 다운로드 (Current Methods in Inorganic Chemistry) I. Bertini, C. Luchinat, G. Parigi - Solution NMR of Parama 자료



원서 다운로드 (Current Methods in Inorganic Chemistry) I. Bertini, C. Luchinat, G. Parigi - Solution NMR of Parama

[원서] (Current Methods in Inorganic Chemistry) I. Bertini, C. Luchinat, G. Parigi - Solution NMR of Parama

Solution NMR of Paramagnetic Molecules
Applications to Metallobiomolecules and Models

Current Methods in Inorganic Chemistry
A book series devoted to theoretical and experimental techniques in inorganic and organometallic chemistry

Volume 1: R. Boi!a, Theoretical Foundations of Molecular Magnetism Volume 2: I. Bertini, C. Luchinat and G. Parigi, Solution NMR of Paramagnetic Molecules - Applications to Metallobiomolecules and Models

Current Methods in Inorganic Chemistry Volume 2

So



자료출처 : http://www.ALLReport.co.kr/search/Detail.asp?xid=a&kid=b&pk=19175436&sid=qjfRnf777&key=



[문서정보]

문서분량 : 384 Page
파일종류 : PDF 파일
자료제목 : 원서 다운로드 (Current Methods in Inorganic Chemistry) I. Bertini, C. Luchinat, G. Parigi - Solution NMR of Parama
파일이름 : (Current Methods in Inorganic Chemistry) I Bertini C Luchinat G Parigi Solution NMR of Parama.pdf
키워드 : 솔루션,원서,다운로드,Current,Methods,in,Inorganic,Chemistry,I,Bertini
자료No(pk) : 19175436

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기